Xero Bites is a series of webinars or 1:1 coaching sessions (face to face or by net meeting) for making the most of the functionality that exists in Xero accounting software. Our tips, tricks, examples and suggestions are directly relevant to the needs of the community sector. This series of stand-alone, bite-sized training sessions is designed to speed up and simplify transactional tasks, eliminate errors and help you save time while very effectively meeting your financial management or financial reporting responsibilities.
Click here for the current schedule of Xero Bites webinars.
To join a scheduled webinar click here.
- Xero Overview (for those new to an organisation already using Xero & for those considering switching to Xero)
- Orientation for Board Members & Others with Read-Only Access
- Invoicing Tips & Tricks
- Filing & Processing Expense Claims
- Tracking Grants & Tagged Funding
- Bank Reconciliations & Bank Rules
- DIY Payroll
- GST Made Simple
- Petty Cash Made Simple